The official *H* Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The official *H* Forums

The *H* of habbohotel.com

Latest topics

» The Reopening of *H*!!!!!!!
My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 pm by gangsta-loz

» Habbo Prom Photo: George And Millie
My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 am by Milletta Corantine

» MDF original screenie
My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:09 am by george1164

» Application For Head of Gryffindor
My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 am by Khoatik

» SCHOOL CLOSED....
My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 am by Khoatik

» `H` headmaster application
My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:11 pm by vancer

» Post your Pics Thread.
My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 am by vancer

» I Appoligize
My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:13 am by vancer

» App. For HoG
My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:53 am by Milletta Corantine

House Points

Gryffindor 8

Slytherin 8

Ravenclaw -7

Hufflepuff- 0

2 posters

My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta

Toby
    Toby
    Founder
    Founder

Number of posts : 160
    Name : Toby
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Character Profile
    Name: Leon Brooks
    Job: Founder, Head Of Slytherin, HoDHoM

My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta Empty My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta

Post  Toby Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Interviewer: What do you think about our newest founder?

Milletta: Well personally, i think Lupin as a new founder, was a good idea because he was a very good teacher. And is very friendly, so all in all i found it a good idea.

Interviewer: Do you think he is focusing on all his jobs just the same? Or just focusuing on a certain one?

Milletta: I think he is doing well so far.

Interviewer: Well when the school is more developed do you think he can handle or the jobs. Or will he have to step down from a couple?

Milletta: Well he needs more suuport and I dont think he should step down though.

Interviewer: Well if he needs more support because he can't handle it surely he should step down from at least one?

Milletta: He needs to step down from one I think but i dont think he should leave his headmaster job because he is doing a great job.

Interviewer: If you had to rate him out of ten what would you rate him?

Milletta: Erm 8 out of 10...

Interviewer: Thank you for taking the time to take part in this interview.

Milletta: It was no problem Smile

-Interviewed By Leon Brooks-
    My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta Interv10

My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta Empty Re: My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Thank you for your kind words. I feel really gratefull that our students support me as the new Founder and all the jobs I hold. I personally think I can handle all the jobs that i currently hold.

Thank You,

Remus J. Lupin
    Founder
    HeadMaster
    High Inquisitor
    Head of Department - DADA
    Head of Gryffindor House

My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta Profremuslupin
    iPixlet
    iPixlet

Number of posts : 32
    Name : Matt
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta Empty Re: My Interview with the Gryffindor Prefect Milletta

Post  iPixlet Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:09 am

you interveiwed me to.
    you gonna post that?
    Toby
    Toby
    Founder
    Founder

Number of posts : 160
    Name : Toby
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Character Profile
    Name: Leon Brooks
    Job: Founder, Head Of Slytherin, HoDHoM

Post  Toby Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:10 am

Matthew.. err our interview was interrupted so it wasn't complete properly.
    iPixlet
    iPixlet

Number of posts : 32
    Name : Matt
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Post  iPixlet Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:46 pm

oh yeah...
    Majorly intrerupted

Last edited by iPixlet on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SP)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:40 pm