The official *H* Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The official *H* Forums

The *H* of habbohotel.com

Latest topics

» The Reopening of *H*!!!!!!!
In Character ; Ministorial School Review. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 pm by gangsta-loz

» Habbo Prom Photo: George And Millie
In Character ; Ministorial School Review. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 am by Milletta Corantine

» MDF original screenie
In Character ; Ministorial School Review. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:09 am by george1164

» Application For Head of Gryffindor
In Character ; Ministorial School Review. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 am by Khoatik

» SCHOOL CLOSED....
In Character ; Ministorial School Review. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 am by Khoatik

» `H` headmaster application
In Character ; Ministorial School Review. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:11 pm by vancer

» Post your Pics Thread.
In Character ; Ministorial School Review. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 am by vancer

» I Appoligize
In Character ; Ministorial School Review. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:13 am by vancer

» App. For HoG
In Character ; Ministorial School Review. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:53 am by Milletta Corantine

House Points

Gryffindor 8

Slytherin 8

Ravenclaw -7

Hufflepuff- 0

In Character ; Ministorial School Review.

Gary

Number of posts : 129
    Name : Gary. Duh.
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

In Character ; Ministorial School Review. Empty In Character ; Ministorial School Review.

Post  Gary Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:10 pm

Today, I Alex Ricahrds, will be holding a review of Hogwarts. Including Health and Safety, Teaching ability of professors, school enviroment, behavior of students and staff and finally the standard of the school leaders, that means Founders, Headmaster's and Headmistresses.

This Review will be conducted in a few minutes. It is a surprise inspection. Results and rating of the school will posted later.

In Character ; Ministorial School Review. Empty Re: In Character ; Ministorial School Review.

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:46 pm

I find that that is my job, since im the High Inquisitor, but I can't complain on the Minister.

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:58 pm