The official *H* Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The official *H* Forums

The *H* of habbohotel.com

Latest topics

» The Reopening of *H*!!!!!!!
An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 pm by gangsta-loz

» Habbo Prom Photo: George And Millie
An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 am by Milletta Corantine

» MDF original screenie
An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:09 am by george1164

» Application For Head of Gryffindor
An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 am by Khoatik

» SCHOOL CLOSED....
An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 am by Khoatik

» `H` headmaster application
An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:11 pm by vancer

» Post your Pics Thread.
An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 am by vancer

» I Appoligize
An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:13 am by vancer

» App. For HoG
An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:53 am by Milletta Corantine

House Points

Gryffindor 8

Slytherin 8

Ravenclaw -7

Hufflepuff- 0

4 posters

An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share

Master-OF-EVIL

Number of posts : 56
    Name : Josh
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character Profile
    Name: Mr. Griffin
    Job: HoD-CoMC

An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share Empty An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share

Post  Master-OF-EVIL Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 pm

I am Asking For An Impeachment of Minister Of Magic, Gary.

I come upon this decision with getsome11, We only think this beacuse, the minister Appears Lazy, I think this beacuse, he appears to only Accept People beacuse he wants to fill up the Ministry to act like he's done something important to the school when the people he's hired doesn't seem to be doing anything? Also, the No Responce Other Then Accepted Or Accepted On Trial Is Also saying something to me(us?) To inprove you should add something like, Accepted beacuse ____________________. That would be more assuring that you know why they are accepted. ALSO! If i recall, The Minister Of Magic Is Suppost to be ELECTED by The People through a series of votes.

This is accualy A Peoples Decision and not just mine, if you agree to this please post it in the reply.

Please Minister If you are going to try harder then please do it quickly, beacuse i am sure there are many that are wanting your job and can maybe do a bit better.

ALSO, EDIT-
    I Feel That You, Gary Are Abusing Your Power by THINKING You Have Control, Or equal Power as The Founders, and one other thing, i think the People should vote for who is the head of departments and the higher Ranks. So Minister The decisions you make should have No effect unless the PEOPLE Agree to it.
    Getsome11

Number of posts : 4
    Name : david
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share Empty Re: An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share

Post  Getsome11 Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:26 pm

I agree, we have been talking about this and i think that if this school will progress than we need to either have a new minister or Gary needs to change.

cheers
    Toby
    Toby
    Founder
    Founder

Number of posts : 160
    Name : Toby
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Character Profile
    Name: Leon Brooks
    Job: Founder, Head Of Slytherin, HoDHoM

An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share Empty Re: An Opinion that I, getsome, and possiably others may share

Post  Toby Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:39 am

Most times i agree with you.
    But this is a big no.
    He got made minister because he is the best man there is for a job.
    And if you havent noticed the group he is in is for Founders and The Minister Of Magic.
    So he is equal to us founders.

And believe me we start out accepting apps with nice sentences explaining why.
    But then we can't feel bothered and just say things like
    Accepted
    Well done.

But Gary in my mind has made some great decisions.
    And of course we all want the positions to be filled.
    So when the time comes the students wont have a good enough job to get.
    And they will have to work their way up to get a great job.

So yeah sometimes you wont like our decisions.
    But its all for the best in the end.
    Gary

Number of posts : 129
    Name : Gary. Duh.
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  Gary Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:42 am

right just because I dont say accepted because.. i'm lazy?

I obviously accept people because i think they can do the job.
    I'm minister because I founded nad built the Ministry in this rp,
    If you think i'm lazy how about you get up off your ass and do something?
    I would also like to know where you get the power abuse from? As toby said, look at the group. I'm on equal status with the founders so learn to read before you insult someone.

And, i'd also like to put forward that;

Guy's that don't know me or what I do are calling me lazy?
    I'm 18 and I had real life work and night courses.
    I'm trying to provide for my Girlfriend and the child I'm going ot have soon?

I'm hardly going to put A minister's jobon the internet ahead of my work people I love.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Minister, with all do respect, i find that there was no insults from this people.

This people are YOUR people, you are their leader, and they have all the right to speak bad or good about their leader. I find that you are very capable of doing the Minister job, but of course, they have a different oppinion. They are your country, and you should listen to them even if the comments are not nice.

Thank You.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:27 pm