The official *H* Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The official *H* Forums

The *H* of habbohotel.com

Latest topics

» The Reopening of *H*!!!!!!!
*H* regulation and control of magical creatures EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 pm by gangsta-loz

» Habbo Prom Photo: George And Millie
*H* regulation and control of magical creatures EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 am by Milletta Corantine

» MDF original screenie
*H* regulation and control of magical creatures EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:09 am by george1164

» Application For Head of Gryffindor
*H* regulation and control of magical creatures EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 am by Khoatik

» SCHOOL CLOSED....
*H* regulation and control of magical creatures EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 am by Khoatik

» `H` headmaster application
*H* regulation and control of magical creatures EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:11 pm by vancer

» Post your Pics Thread.
*H* regulation and control of magical creatures EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 am by vancer

» I Appoligize
*H* regulation and control of magical creatures EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:13 am by vancer

» App. For HoG
*H* regulation and control of magical creatures EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:53 am by Milletta Corantine

House Points

Gryffindor 8

Slytherin 8

Ravenclaw -7

Hufflepuff- 0

2 posters

*H* regulation and control of magical creatures

vancer

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

*H* regulation and control of magical creatures Empty *H* regulation and control of magical creatures

Post  vancer Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:47 pm

[ *H* regulation and control of magical creatures ]

Habbo Name:vancer99
    Time at *H*:just joined
    In Character Name:Justin Sky
    In Character Age:11
    Current Occupation:slytherin first year
    BloodType:Pureblood
    Family Name:Sky
    Wand Type:oak hippogriph feather

[Past Experience: ]

-`H` cOmC prof x2
    -`H` gryffindor male prefect
    -`H` qudditch keeper
    -`H` gryffindor 1-7 years
    -
    -

Why Are you Best Fit for this Job?
    Im great with creatures. I know how to deal with them and I know which are dangerous and not.

What Would you do To benefit *H* With this job?
    I would be able to keep it safe. i would put certain restrictions on creatures. some creature are legal to adults only,some you need a permit for,and some you cant get at all. I will be sure to keep track of people that have certain animals. I will also make and animagus database with the persons name,there occupation,and there capability. I will have different employees for different branches, one for animagus,some for magical creatures,etc

What would this Job mean to you, And what do you think this Job Does?
    What this job does is basically what its called controlling magical creatures,setting rules for them and thing like that. This job means a big thing to me, and i think it should be respected for the fact that you have to do allot of things.

Thank you

Justin
    Gary

Number of posts : 129
    Name : Gary. Duh.
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

*H* regulation and control of magical creatures Empty Re: *H* regulation and control of magical creatures

Post  Gary Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:02 am

Accepted on trail.

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:33 am