The official *H* Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The official *H* Forums

The *H* of habbohotel.com

Latest topics

» The Reopening of *H*!!!!!!!
*M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 pm by gangsta-loz

» Habbo Prom Photo: George And Millie
*M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 am by Milletta Corantine

» MDF original screenie
*M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:09 am by george1164

» Application For Head of Gryffindor
*M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 am by Khoatik

» SCHOOL CLOSED....
*M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 am by Khoatik

» `H` headmaster application
*M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:11 pm by vancer

» Post your Pics Thread.
*M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 am by vancer

» I Appoligize
*M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:13 am by vancer

» App. For HoG
*M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:53 am by Milletta Corantine

House Points

Gryffindor 8

Slytherin 8

Ravenclaw -7

Hufflepuff- 0

2 posters

*M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement

RepForNow

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

*M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement Empty *M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Post  RepForNow Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:57 pm

[ *M* Application: Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement]

Habbo Name: RepForNow
    Time at *H*: 2 Weeks
    In Character Name: Colin L`estrange
    In Character Age: 22
    Current Occupation: HoD Charms [T]
    BloodType: Pureblood
    Family Name: L`estrange
    Wand Type: 15" Maple Wood~Phenioz Feather

[ *H* Past Experience: ]

-HoD Charms

Why Are you Best Fit for this Job?
    I am fit for this job becuase I am well at handling with Defense situations. I am a good leader. I know of what nthis job entails and what it consists of.

What Would you do To benefit *H* With this job?
    I would hire Aurors to protect not only Hogwarts, but the Ministry, and the whole Wizarding world.

What would this Job mean to you, And what do you think this Job Does?
    This job means hiring those who protect our Hogwarts. I will be diligant and careful as to who I hire. This job does just as it says. Please consider, the faster im hired, the quicker *H* will be safe.
    Gary

Number of posts : 129
    Name : Gary. Duh.
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

*M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement Empty Re: *M* Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Post  Gary Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:03 am

I am afraid to say, Denied.

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:35 am