The official *H* Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The official *H* Forums

The *H* of habbohotel.com

Latest topics

» The Reopening of *H*!!!!!!!
Head of department defense against the dark arts EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 pm by gangsta-loz

» Habbo Prom Photo: George And Millie
Head of department defense against the dark arts EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 am by Milletta Corantine

» MDF original screenie
Head of department defense against the dark arts EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:09 am by george1164

» Application For Head of Gryffindor
Head of department defense against the dark arts EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 am by Khoatik

» SCHOOL CLOSED....
Head of department defense against the dark arts EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 am by Khoatik

» `H` headmaster application
Head of department defense against the dark arts EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:11 pm by vancer

» Post your Pics Thread.
Head of department defense against the dark arts EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 am by vancer

» I Appoligize
Head of department defense against the dark arts EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:13 am by vancer

» App. For HoG
Head of department defense against the dark arts EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:53 am by Milletta Corantine

House Points

Gryffindor 8

Slytherin 8

Ravenclaw -7

Hufflepuff- 0

Head of department defense against the dark arts

vancer

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Head of department defense against the dark arts Empty Head of department defense against the dark arts

Post  vancer Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:27 pm

[ *H* Head of department of defense against the dark arts ]

Habbo Name:vancer99
    Time at *H*:2 weeks
    In Character Name:vancer sky
    In Character Age:25
    Current Occupation:DaDa prof [Trail] and head of department regulation and control of magical creatures
    BloodType: Pureblood
    Family Name:sky
    Wand Type:11 and a half inch hippogriph feather core

[Past Experience: ]

-*H* HoD regulation and control of magical creatures
    -`H` death eater
    -`H` DaDa prof
    -`H` CoMC prof
    -`H` gryffindor 1-7 years
    -

Why Are you Best Fit for this Job?
    Because I Have a history of Dark magic. From teaching it to being a death eater at `H` I've seen it Ive used it and of course i have taught it.

What Would you do To benefit *H* With this job?
    I would benefit *H* because I will teach the kids of today for a brighter future in *H*, I will teach them the wrongness of using these types of spells and how to deal with them. I will also tell them about dangerous dark creatures they may encounter. With permission from the head master i would like to do some hand on magic with the older fifth years. I will not easily choose people to become a professor for this job but i will not put much restrictions. I will make sure im on top of that person and make sure they have a class atleast once a week.

What would this Job mean to you, And what do you think this Job Does?
    What this job means to me is showing students the light in there actions. Showing them the wrongness and the power in dark spells and dark creatures. Showing them how to tell people that have been killed or used under a dark spell. Its basically making them more aware of dark magic around them.

P.S i know this is almost identical to my DaDa prof application.

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:43 pm