The official *H* Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The official *H* Forums

The *H* of habbohotel.com

Latest topics

» The Reopening of *H*!!!!!!!
The Book Of All Known Spells - Book 3 - G-I EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 pm by gangsta-loz

» Habbo Prom Photo: George And Millie
The Book Of All Known Spells - Book 3 - G-I EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 am by Milletta Corantine

» MDF original screenie
The Book Of All Known Spells - Book 3 - G-I EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:09 am by george1164

» Application For Head of Gryffindor
The Book Of All Known Spells - Book 3 - G-I EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 am by Khoatik

» SCHOOL CLOSED....
The Book Of All Known Spells - Book 3 - G-I EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 am by Khoatik

» `H` headmaster application
The Book Of All Known Spells - Book 3 - G-I EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:11 pm by vancer

» Post your Pics Thread.
The Book Of All Known Spells - Book 3 - G-I EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 am by vancer

» I Appoligize
The Book Of All Known Spells - Book 3 - G-I EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:13 am by vancer

» App. For HoG
The Book Of All Known Spells - Book 3 - G-I EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:53 am by Milletta Corantine

House Points

Gryffindor 8

Slytherin 8

Ravenclaw -7

Hufflepuff- 0

The Book Of All Known Spells - Book 3 - G-I

george1164
    george1164

Number of posts : 73
    Name : George Smith
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Character Profile
    Name: George
    Job: Deputy Headmaster, Head Of Ravenclaw

The Book Of All Known Spells - Book 3 - G-I Empty The Book Of All Known Spells - Book 3 - G-I

Post  george1164 Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:27 pm

G

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Geminio (jeh-MIN-ee-oh)
    Year: 7

Duplicates the target object.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gemino Curse
    Year: 7+

Incantation: "Geminio Maxus"

When touched, the target object will multiply, but the copies are worthless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glacius (GLAY-see-us)
    Year: 3

Used to freeze water.

Glisseo (glis-EH-oh)

Converts the target object into a smooth slide.

Gripping Charm

Incantation: "Teneo"

Spell that allows the enchanted object to be held more easily.

Grooming Charm

Incantation: "Venustas"

Minor spells for personal grooming.

Growth Charm
    Year: 5

Incantation: "Cretum"

Spell to make things grow in size. More advanced than Engorgio.

Gubraithian fire

Incantation: "Exuro Infinitus"

Spell to make the target object burn forever.

H

Hair-thickening Charm
    Year: 6

Incantation: "Creber Saeta"

A spell which lengthens and thickens a person's hair.

Homenum Revelio (HOM-eh-num reh-VEL-ee-oh)

Reveals human presence in the target area.

Horn Tongue
    Year: 4

Incantation: "Cornu Lingua"

Transfigures the target's tongue to a bony substance resembling horn.

Horton-Keitch Braking Charm

Incantation: "Imperium Subsisto"

Makes a racing broom easier to handle.

Hot Air Charm

Incantation: "Tepidusaer"

Fires off a jet of hot air from the end of the caster's wand; involves a complicated wand motion.

Hover Charm

Incantation: "Tabernus"

Makes an object float in the air.

Hurling Hex

Incantation: "Dispono"

A nasty kind of hex that can be placed on a broom. The effect is presumably to make the target broom attempt to hurl its rider off.

I

Immobulus (i-MO-bi-lus)
    Year: 2

Freezes objects where they are.

"Impediment Curse," "Impediment Jinx"

Incantation: "Impedimenta"

Stops an object or slows it down.

Imperio (im-PAIR-ee-oh)

One of the Unforgivable Curses, this spell causes the victim to be completely under the command of the caster, who can make the victim do anything the caster wishes. A victim of this spell is said to have been Imperiused.

Imperturbable Charm (IM-per-TUR-ba-bul)

Incantation: "Impermaturba"

Creates a magical barrier on a target object, such as a door, to prevent eavesdropping. The target object is said to have been Imperturbed.

Impervius (im-PER-vee-us)

Makes something waterproof or water repellent.

Inanimatus Conjurus (in-an-i-MAH-tus con-JUR-us)

Although not identified, the name suggests that this involves the conjuring inanimate objects.

Incarcerous (in-CAR-sir-us)
    Year: 6

Sends thick ropes out of thin air to wrap around someone or something.

Incendio (in-SEN-dee-o)
    Year: 1

Starts a fire.

Insect Jinx

Incantation: "Insectivis"

Sprouts feelers on the victim's head, removes the victim's powers of speech, and forces the victim to scuttle along the ground.

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:11 am